Come meet NFP Health personnel at the 2015 National Health Insurance Exchange Summit, May 11-13, 2015 at the Grand Hyatt in Washington, DC, in association with Global Health Care, LLC and Forerunner Events.
Attendees will have the opportunity to participate in the leading forum on Private Health Insurance Exchanges and responsive strategies by Federal and State Governments, as well as Plans and Providers.
Topics to be addressed:
- Overview of the Political and Policy Context for Health Insurance Exchanges
- Federal Guidance on the Development of Public Exchanges
- The Health Insurance Exchange in Context
- King vs. Burwell: What will the Supreme Court Do? What are the Implications?
- The World after the King Decision: Considering the Alternatives
- Medicaid Expansions and Waivers: What’s Next?
- The Confluence of Public and Private Exchanges/Marketplaces
- The Federally Facilitated Exchange/Marketplace and How it can Support States
- Exchange/Marketplace Technology Issues and Innovations
- Debating the Proposition that States Should Outsource Operating Their Public Marketplaces
- Group Market Private Exchanges: Serving Small, Mid-Sized and Large Employers
- Web Broker Entities and Private Exchanges Serving the Individual Market
- Empowering Consumer Decision-Making within the Exchange Context
- Small Business Health Options Program (SHOP) Update
- Marketing, Outreach and Enrollment
- Challenges and Opportunities for State-based Marketplaces (SBMs): What to Expect Next?
- Healthcare Provider Strategic Responses
- Health Plan Strategic Response Roundtable
- Should Congress Repeal, Replace or Improve the ACA?
Read the full press release for more details about NFP Health’s participation in the 2015 National Health Insurance Summit – Washington, DC and the event itself.