Boston, MA — NFP Health has announced their sponsorship of America’s Health Insurance Plans Institute2015 – June 3-5, 2015 at the Music City Center in Nashville, TN.
Come meet NFP Health personnel at America’s Health Insurance Plans Institute2015 – June 3-5, 2015 at the Music City Center in Nashville, TN.
Attendees will have the opportunity to discuss answers and discover tools to help you move the health care system toward one focused on engaging consumers in new ways, streamlining processes for greater efficiencies, and using data to personalize health care.
Discussion will include:
- Interactive sessions that foster creative thinking
- Networking with thousands of colleagues from around the country
- Additional thought leadership through an expanded Conference 360 program
- Expanded social media program to allow you to share ideas
- Creating a Culture Focused on Wellness, Prevention and Health
- Optimizing the Consumer Experience
- Advancements in Technology, Infrastructure and Business Operations
More information about the event is available at:
About NFP Health
NFP Health’s leadership has extensive experience working with the federally-facilitated marketplace, state-based exchanges, multi-carrier private exchanges, newly created federally-facilitated CO-OPs, individual health plans and government benefits programs.
They have developed a set of core modules to handle virtually any transaction encountered in the administration of health benefits exchange.
The NFP Health team currently supports the ongoing financial management operations of HSA Insurance, HealthSource RI, DC Health Link as well as individual carriers participating on HealthCare.gov. For more information, visit www.nfphealth.com.